Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flying central park

Let's start this post with a big smileyface. One of the arguments I wanted to escape Bucharest was the fact that I hated ridding the subway in the summer because it was way too hot over there. New york subway service is all air conditioned.It's quite nice and gives me a brighter look about cultures. Usually me and my friends are the only blanco people in our wagon and nowbody gives us weird look. After we run the subway we have to ride the ferry to the liberty island. It is kind of rewarding getting on the end of the day on the ferry you an just fool around and feel the titanic breeze. I work in the shuytle station which is the hod dog and bevarges station. I've been cashier as well as hot dog cook. I'll run 3-4 times passed tge statue and ptobably soon I'll work at the kiosk where me and a good friend,Iulia, had a burher 3 years ago. It feels like yesterday :)

So enpugh about work, tiday I had a lovely evening with some friends from Romania abd just realize I have a roomate that I can count on. We all had a great laugh and lovely walk ib the Central Park and around Columbus Square. New York us the place to be. Times Square just officialy welcomed me to the the city that makes everything damn right!
Unfortunately for me I'm still on the subway hoping to arrive soon home. Tomorrow I'm in food safty traini g from 7:30 sharp. Let get this traing moving!

3 comments:

  1. sounds good, Stefi! distractie meaxima :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traing:)) balaloaico! vad ca nu trece zi sa nu te gandesti la mine:P deci baga acolo amintiri noi sa ai ce-mi povesti:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma scriu de pe ipod deobicei pe metrou so... :p

    ReplyDelete