Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily news in NYC metro newspaper

This morning I've tried to make it to the Bronz zoo as today there is only a donation fee. It was though to crowded to wait the longest line ever so I decided to take some pool time. On my way there I just read the Metro Daily Newspaper. I'n stunned. Headline is "Pot O'Gold at the end of the rainbow. The article is about how gay marrige raise mire than 200mil $ and how it boosted up the economy. Mayor Michael Bloomberg says: "Marrige equality has made our city more open, inclusive and free - and it has also helped to create jibs and support our economy". Therefore I just can say +1 for NYC opend minded state and happy bday to it's 1 year aniversary! One they maby the whole world would stop waisting time energy and money to ban love and make it legal as per also recent Google project legalize love.

Enough about happy news..
There was a big shooting in Colorado at the screening at the latest "Batman" film. 12 people died and 58 are wounded. This is heartbreaking..!!!All the killer said was that he wanted to show the people Batman ain't gonna save them. This is horrible news but this is what you get in USA.. I hope that was the last time I heard something this sad..

Later on friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment