Saturday, July 14, 2012

MTA the "great" subway metwork in NYC

Let me tell you how pissed I am right now! I woke up on time had my ceareals talked to my mom on my way to the subway station and than even got when the R train arrived in the station. So I jump in put my music on and start reading. While I'm doing this I hear a annoying voince on the background. Guess what, suddently the R train decided to become an F train. Quite normal right? So I am on the wrong way to work. I have to get put walk 4 blocks and catch my actual train. Maaaaan, and it's a 2 nd timer thing. I onve taugh of taking the E express train but of course the train probably decided to piss me of and became a local E train.
One more thing:"we are currently delaid by train traffic ahead of us". Really? At this things Germany was the best. It never happend 5 month of my staight in Munich. How can there be auch delays?? In Germany if you gaet delayed by a subway train you call and get a notice which you can show at work. Cause afterall you're not responsible on thos.

Happily I won't be late today but still time is money. MTA move you coolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment