Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lovely Queens

As you might now I moved out of Brooklyn to Queen. My roommate and a friend of her suggested we should check out the neighbour so we just went for a walk. Guess what we found the best bakert ever!! We just went inside and it was full of marvellous cake slices and sweets. One of the best cake slice I've ever tasted. When was the last time you had a lovely evening at a bakery? Childhoooood. Imagine it was so sweet. Crazy Americans they double the quantity of sugar even in bread the add it. Do we add sugar in bread? I'm just wondering cause it would be silly right?

If I could I would call Jamie Oliver right away so he could start bringing change. Actual healthy change. I miss my food even the canteen at Oracle. I bought tuna and chees yesterday but it was awful..I will have to try some other type of cheese and maybe who knows hahaaaa

Ok folks I'm out to work

No comments:

Post a Comment