Sunday, July 29, 2012

Awesome times, again and again

I feel like some thi gs never change. If you choose to be happy wherever you are than it will always work. I thi k I got back to my gorgeouse daily schedeule. I left home around 9 in the morning and I mike make it home just around midnight. I had this guy who promised me a job and I kind of worked for him like 5h and no pay. He said I will get a job.. and that someone will call me but nothing.. I'll check back with him tomorrow and we're probably done! It was fun though and a I ha a nice time. He looks like a good person being very great at customer service. The place is called Gardenia Deli and sells delicious food. At 3:30pm I told him I have to go. I was starvibg and went to one of my fav fast food places subway. There is another top 1 in my list, it sells mexican food and it's called CHIPOTLE!! I love their burito but I am not that excited cause I'll hit big when I'm in Mexico.
At subway the guy who made my sandwhich asked my if I want to marry hin and of course I said yes. Now I have a new boyfriend, lol. But stupid me gave him my nunber.. probably you all know why hahaaaaa!

MaaaaaN I love NYC. At 5 I went with Oz and some other to some kind of party. On a sunday we have party?! And not just a party, free entrance, 1h open vodka bar and a gift t-shirt aswell. Let me tell you the party was nuce but the music was nothing I ever here in Romanian clubs. This is so nice. I keep celebrating my graduation and I still can pretend to live the student life. October scares me..I really wanna get an internship where I work but it's pretty hard as these are offered to 2nd and 3rd timers. I though will keep my hopes up and enjoy every second. Things happen for a reason so I'm just gonna go with the flow because good things always happen when you have blue eyes. For example I was working at Oracle Reference team which was a bad place. Things where kinda screwed up but I made some lovely friends over there and the guy who I thought is so childish turned out o become obe of my best friends,my zuchina. And I moved to another department where I learned aome knew things and enjoyed my time with a manager who knew how to keep me happy. So, my advice stay cool and let yourself float wherever your heart tells you.

I miss you all a lot. I wish you could all be here. You would love it a much as I do and we could discover so many things. Bucharest is ok but NYC is above expecions. Get your visa and more your ass here! I'll give you a private statue of liberty tour with the est haute dogs on the island.


I feel bad I couldn't vote for a better future but this is how I role now.

No comments:

Post a Comment