Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NYC please marry me

I had another amazing day so hopefully my writting is back in style. It's been chilly at the Statue of Liberty so we did enjoy a nice slow workday. As usual I went hunting for jobs. Imagine me say more than 20 times a day: hello do you have any jobs available and their all like noooo, sorry but good luck.Eighter way today I discovered the prettiest neighbourhood. It's around the village and it's crouded with lovely people. I got into a cafeteria and those teo handsome probably whole hearted guy told me there is smth open so friday morning there's where I will get my coffee. I am happy.Imagine I am also in a recruitment process in Bucharest. I havr the most special ppl back home and I do miss my gougeouse smart charming hang out frriend. I hope you figure it out it's you and that I do miss the good times. And all you aroubd home or whereever i love u and miss u all that is in it.

I think New York is slowly steeling my heart, with all the extra miles I walk I discovere more and more eberyday!

I think that i just wanna randomly hung ppl but than they might be scared and say I'm crazy haahahaa

Virtual hugs for you all and please hug me back. Today we spread love around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment