Thursday, July 5, 2012

I do like my job

Weird thoigh but I like it. I used to work in the office sit all day surf also the.internet and now I am a cashier and maybe hot dog maker and I am amazed?!It's pretty nice to work on Liberty Island I get to talk to a lot of tourist daily and the company Evelyn Hill Inc it's pretty good. We get free lunch, free ride to the island, changing time , trainings, pizza kick off meeting and there are a lot more to come. Although we are here only for the summe they really train us. Did you onow that 94% of our garbage is recycled an that we use the used cooking oil for some generators? They also try to fet food healtier and they are aware of it. Ithink it will take a looot but they accept it. Today at the kick off meeting I won a T shirt and a Can because I knew things about the statue. Imagine a tourist can ask you anything you just have to know the answer!!Anythingeven where the subway station is :)))

My day was really awesome.I worked with the Serbians and a girl from Jamaica and we had lots of fun.

I do like us. Even more than my office jobs. Maybe it's early to say but I enjoy it. We get also respect from ou managers and as is it a family owned business we got also to talk to the owner.

I can't complain. And let me tell you the statue of liberty at night, gorgeous!!!

Besides all the working though i did visit a campus today. It was nice I saw some step dancing on the street si people singing and the campus itslef is nice. You smoke are not aloud to have any alcohol in the campus or to smoke in the building. Furthermore you are not alowed to bring visitors and you can stay in boys rooms only with the open door.

I am happy : D New york ha so much to offer! Cheers :*

No comments:

Post a Comment