Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pool party fun ~

What a lovely day I had. Working at Evelyn Hill is seasonal. We are more than 50 students working at this place for the summer only and guess what they treat us as full- time employees. We get some special events organised for us only. Today it was the pool party ar Bob, one of the managers, house. He prepared everything. Seriously!! Woke up early again took a bus and got to his home. Fresh bagals were ready to be eaten with butter or Philadelphia creme. There were fruits and some orange juice. Everything was ready. He served us the whole day a great time. We played at the pool till he called us for the american kind of bbq. But till the bbg we had tons of snack like chips and nachos with various type of sauces. YAMMI! The bbg They wasn't the way we do it our but it was still delicious. I might sound boring write niw but imagine a sunny gourgeous day at the pool, jumping, playing, swimimg, laughing and much more and all that at a managers house. Would Mark Hurd , Larry Ellison or Leo Apotheker ever give me such an authentic experience? I don't know but i think this summer I will get more surprises from working at this place. Did I tell you we also had pizza and pasta day only for employees and HR manager John and Intern Dasha served us lunch? We do work hard but they always know how to thank us. Really now I ain't messing with you and my direct manager, she has it, she handles it pretty well and she know what people management is. I like it.
After the pool party we all hanged at a bar and than I meet a friend. She showed me around Brooklyn and we chilled a bit. If I could only upload the picures from the promenda you'd star enving me.

As I am writing I am falling a sleep but tomorrow I'll be back I still have to tell you all about the MS fundraise mudd race and the charity:water volunteer time. I am excited!

I miss you all my lovely gorgeous friends. Hope your summer is fine. Whenever you could make a comment..

speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment