Friday, July 20, 2012

When it feels like everything goes wrong

You might think living in NYC is easy. All I can say is that everyday starts with a challange. You have to be ready to fight.
Today I feel a bit lonely and sad(it did rain though). I hope it's not a breakdown but a spiritual awakening. My trip to Mexic is jepperdised as I might not be aloud to leave USA in Octomber. I can't find a 2nd job and I'm missing having a buddie around. There is Wicked, Blue Man Group, Shakespear in the park, Movies at Bryant Park, Museums, Exhibitions and much more but not really someone to share this awesome things with. Furthermore I can't attend my voluntary opportunity at Charity:water because of work..Right now it might suck but tomorrow will look better.

I want to share an authentic experience although I am a bit down right now..

I feel like you should know i miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Plefi, numai acum am vazut asta, stiu ca acum ti-e bine da' pt. cand mai ai momente de depre melalcoolica think that I, si probabil toti ceilalti la care te gandesti cand esti mucoasa, miss you, too! Sa-ti fie bine, zic. Si mai zic si ca tine: "Spaceshiiiiiiiip!":)

    ReplyDelete