Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Smileeeeee

I am going to volubteer for charity:water! My first goal will be achieved wednesday!!!! Isn't this the best thing ever. I know your just thinking I am crazy coming to NYC and volunteering. do me a favour google this non- profit organization and you'll see it yourself. I'll be making hand written thank you notes :) I am happy!

Besides this i just signed up for the funraise 10kn run for the multiple sclerosis organisation. To participate though, i mean just to run, I do have to bring 100$ as a donation. i look good though I allready raised 46$ and the race is on the 19th august. I will definetly be a good cause fun a there are more ppl from work participating.

Having said all the above I won't bore you with anything else.

PS pool party at my boss house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment