Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A regular day at work

I so like workibg atthe kiosk!! I get 1 day perweek in the kiosk besides this I have to work in the Shuttle(Hot dog station) what I don't really like. There are some ppl who make it totaly uncomfy to work. The one is bossying around and the other acts totaly childish.Nevermind.Today was great I talked to so many ppl. Ieven got some Sachisch people from sibiu who moved 25 years ago to Germany. Some really lively guys from England, a profesor from France and much more. It's really amazing to have a job af which you have a lot of conttact with different cultures. Did you know that Moldavia has the biggest winegarden worldwide? You can drive underground through it. It ga like 8 km.

ok friends, my boat made it to NYC.


Cheers

PS subway service sucks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment