Saturday, July 28, 2012

Memories

Back in Romania I used to work as a support renewal rep. I had around 140 who I handled. They were all from Germany and it was a nice job. It was a nice office job. Not to hard not to easy just perfect for my student period. I liked end of quarters cause I had to chase my partners and convince the to sign the new support contract.

I lived 15 min walk from citycenter and had the greatrst friends ever. I ha my fav events my Worldclass kick box and cycling class, swimming pool and lovely control club.

Now I live like 1h away from work + 15 min ferry time, I have to do airport security every day and I work as a food service sales cerk mistly cashier. Question is am I liking it, I love it. The international students are amazing! We have Bulgarian, Serbian,Dominican R., Italy, France, Ukraine and so on. It is quiat a new experience and very different from the one in 2009. I reaaly enjoy my time here. Imagine chilling at theBrookly promanade wAtching the city, in Central park or on the High line. i volunteered and one of my fav charity and I raised more than 100$ for MS(multiple sclerosis) fundraise mudrace. On the 18 august I'll get dirty with some workcollegues and also some managers. It's lovely. I will get to details soon! I stii wanna push the fundraise to 300$. A lot of ppl helped me out 1$ here 5 $there and sometimes even 20$ from my Michael, who works in HR and actually hired me. I do remember the interview pretty well. I was so nervous my nees shook the table and Mike was like: are you nervous. I'm just thinking should I say no. Did he notice the moving tabe. hahaa I never been that nervous at an interview. But than he just said welcome bak to the states and it was over!!! New Yoooooork!

The journey is like a rollercoaster but I feel good. It keeps me going.And probably soon I get my flight ticket to Mexico! I am so excited you can't even imagine!! This will be my 3rd hangout with Jose althouh the first time I told hin you meet someone twice in life.

Cheers! Have a crazy friday night!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment