Tuesday, July 17, 2012

beautiful BROOKLYN and yesterdays evening

Woke up at 6 50 went out for a 20 min jogg took a shower had my cereal breakfast a left for work. A simple routine that should be followed by a chill ride with the subway but of course I jump in my train which "happyly" turns to be out of order so I have to take the train to the other end where I am supposed to take the xpress train to manhattan. All godd but as you kbow me instead of taking the xpress I take the local train which lead to missing lovely miss liberty boat. Anyway I got late to work had a easy day. Meet some very nice tourist and decided after work it's time to reunite with the Brooklyn Bridge. There is such a beautiful park down the bridge I will just have to try starting uploading picture cause it's just marvellous!!The people are having an outside yoga class. It's a bit tricky. When your in Europe you think USA ppl are unhealthy and that NYC is loaded with skyscrapers.. That is not all true. Today I walked across Prospect Park. So huge, so green so alike English Garten in Munich. People jogg, bike, play volley and a looot of baseball. It feels like you left NY and your at a different place. I walk like a lost tourist and made it finaly out of the park exactly at Gand Army Plaza. It's a huge triumphal arch that gave me the impression of being in Berlin again. Lovely but exhausting at the same time and ps I got a call for a 2 nd job. Who knows?!

Another story:
I bought myself a book from national geographic and decided I wanna go to all the pictured places from the book. Yesterday I seen small and cozy( but also filled with homeless ppl) washington square park and 42nd street famous streetball courts(as per my friend). Ended up in Bryant Park and watched Psycho movie, old black and qhite movie from long time ago. I wish I'd remembere the name of the well know actress.. that's so tipic me.

No comments:

Post a Comment