Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One of those things you won't expect in USA

First of all let me tell I moved out and live now in a gorgeouse house! I've been running around to get myself a 2nd job but with no lucky as those who were interested need me in the morning shift. Besides this I've been walking a lot in NY and already found my favorite place I'm not sure how it's called but there usedto be a bridge railroad that has been abandoned. Someone though work on a project fir this railroad. He had in mind to make a park out of ot and marvolously succeded! If you ever visit NY promise me you won't missthis spot. You could also take a date with you up there but keep in mind that it's only open till 22:00.

So..let's get to my title topic. I am exremly surpised about the telecommunication in USA. It's the worstes ever. Signal is very poor and none on the subway. If you call a toll free number or are called you still lose minutes as It's "airtime" that you are using and furthermore, you have to pay for the sms's you receive!! This is crazy compated to my homecountry..
I've also tried to print and copy my resumee but it' really expensive.It's about 20cents a page or more. I just remember it's expensive. 1 hourof internef service in Manhattan is 18$.I'm stunned!

So that was kind of it. Regarding today I had a grea lunch. Our HR Stuff cooked us very good tasting pasta, garlic bread and made us some salad. It was delicious! Nothing compared to all the food served on the island. I've enjoyed it!

Wish me luck as tonite I will go apply at some online jobs.

Have a grea day as I had :)



No comments:

Post a Comment