Monday, September 3, 2012

Six flags day

I can say I have a nice employee. Besides all yhe bad things that happen at work that I keep to myself somw good things are organised for us. This week I went to six flags park only paying a little part of the price. I feel like I am getting old. I was seriously scared of the rides allthough I tried everything. The park is ok, could be better..but nice. I think Bush gardens 3 years ago was better. So I had a great crew for the day so we did flash pass we rided twice our favorite rides. It was lovely. I was so exhaused when I got home I missed my subway station.

I miss u all a lot. I just hug u in my dreams.. Even though I like it here I wish I'd be home to my healthy food, my workout, family and friends and much more.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment