Sunday, September 16, 2012

It is what it is

It's been some time that I haven't been writing anything. But I'll make up for that right now. So all I pretty much did is hang out with a friend who happens to be a police guy. It is so funny cause I don't have to worry about nothing. He is really nice and funny. He is kind of a surfer and we hang out at cool places so far. Besides this though I've been getting to know a Haitian girl and a Dominican guy from work. They are lovely. She's like 26 and his 23 and already has a little princess. Is great cause I get to know different people and different stories. And yes talk to more grown ups. OK. I don't know I feel like getting boring so I'll just go to the hard part.

Everyone is wired for struggle. Life is hard and people are mostly bad and mean. I feel this has to be said. It doesn't matter if you back or withe, gay or straight, women or man. We should be all treated with the same kind of respect and equality wherever at our free time or at work.

I recently released how fortune I am. My friends are the best. Love you all so much.

I can't get enough of New York. In two days I'm going to Mexico to celebrate my birthday. It's all happening. Even though I've been to hard times I feel like I never wanna leave. Besides the food which is the worst thing ever I kinda could be a new yawker. I miss my Worldclass workouts, my going out at Control club, my cooking and healthy eating but still music at parties omg so much better that home. I know what will happen I'll be at a party putting some music and all be like what's that?!  Is good.

I'm tired as hell. It's so cold. Yesterday I was chilling on the beach. I got home soooo late! I have to shower and all that. So I leave you with a bit of a messed up post but promise to try write more and better..Things happen fast though!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment