Sunday, September 9, 2012

An amazing summer!! 2012

Yes! Summer is over. With 2 months left of my stay in NY(let's hope for that cause there are still some things I have to fix..) I have to say I ha a great adventure. The purpose of this trip was selfdiscovery, celabration of my succesful graduation and giving back to the comunity. Of course I laugh at the selfdiscovery thing but even though it was an important part of my trip. Guess what?I didn't find anything new. I passionatly live every day as who I am like before. So I don't know. I did celabrate and gave back to the comunity and above all I filled my llife with a great experience. I really understand why ppl buy I <3 NY T-shirts! It's because NY is more than a city. I could call it my summer rollercoaster. I've cried and laughed.

Besides allthe above I miss my friends. It's harder this way but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment