Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is this even possible

You wake up pretty early make sure you have money and documents take your back pack and hurry to the airport. Before though I stop at a russian shop to get a butter cheese bagel.All set I make it to the Laguardia airport. Kinda small but fully equipt with ipads ready to use only. Surprised! It' s all on delta. I make my way to Atlanta and baaaaam! This is the biggest airport I've ever been on! It's huge. Reminds me of Schipol. I make it out to my gate passing a lot of shops an even riding the airtrain. All set and ready for Mexico I decide to call my mom. After I hang up I decide to eat my subway sandwich. And suddenly a girl just tells me bon appetit in romanian. I feel so surprised and try to recognize he but no chance. I start feeling bad till she says she heard me talk in romanian and came over. Imagine she was at Ocean City is from TMbase and is visiting a friend she meet 4 years ago as an erasmus student in Spain. And I though I am special and do crazy stuff. I wonder if we will hang out in Guadalajara:)

I had to share! Besitos y abrazos!

No comments:

Post a Comment