Sunday, August 12, 2012

short wrap up

Life is gorgeouse!

This week 2 of my girls back home had their bday and I'd have loved to quickly get bback home give them a tight hug and kiss and asap return to the states.

I always tough the I <3 NY shirts are shitty but that was just be being atupid. NY steels your heart in a glimps, it makes you cry or laugh your heart out, it gives you hope and it is always open to welcome you. I'm sure NY loves me too! We make a great family!

(short fact: NYC is lacking of UHT milk but offers almond milk!!!!)

So Friday! Wake up at 4 30 am. Leave home on nightime. Get to central park. Get a free Pepsi and a grea spot to see a free One republic concert!!
Good Morning America!!!! One republic's new song is amazing!

Run to work! Catch the 4 train and ferry at the last second. Get to work. Start warming up but how? Storm is coming. That's at least what we tought. So after 1h of rain our manager decides to send us home. At 14!!! I lost 6h which is money. Money isn't everything I say to myself while i leave the sunny island (as the rain stopped an the sun was shinning). I get to Blue Man Group catch a student rush ticket watch the show and go home. The show similar to the one I sa w yaers ago in Las Vegas, but still good! Decide to sleep 1h and go out. Fall alslept till the morning. Just a Friday in NY.

I'm exhausted. I had a nice Sunday aswell.

Peace everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment