Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Short catch up

So I found a place to stay. I made an ad on craiglist about the fact that I need a roomate. So I found a guy from Croatia. He came to see the room and when he left my landrord, who's romanian by the way, looked at me and said no I don't want him his a party boy. I said fine I just put it on Facebook an I might have some luck. After 5 min Yusef a guy I lived with in the beginning in New Lots says he needs a place aswell or a roomate. He checks my room out he likes it so I tell my landlord.But of course she askes where He ia from so I say Jordan. She just says no,she's like: I don't want any arabic people blabla. I didn't waste my energy anympre although I got lotsnof call regarding the room. I went to see his place. It's gorgeouse. I get look out the window I see thr beach and the Ocean. I live with a russian family. It's us the lady her 7 year old daughter and her 22 year son. It feels like home. I asked her last night if I could us her laptop she said of course whatever you need you can use! My ex-romania-landlord lend me hers after begging for it and than she didn't give me the power cable. She just said you have 2 hours. Seriously I am kinda happy I'm out. In october I need a place for only 2 weeks cause afterwards I travel :)

Tomorrow is Six flags day the day after tomorrow Backstreetboys concert.

So yes I'm back on track! It's an amazing adventure!
But even though I niss all the little things! I miss real food!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment