Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I love my days off

Yesterday was such a fun day. My work collegues are so hilarious sometimes it just makes my day! And I have a new "hommie" the paul frank weirdos. I really enjoy it. John from HR brough watermelon so it was perfect Right now I'm just fingers crossed for tacos day to win against spanish day.

Whatvwas not that goog is that I found out because of the stupid thunderstorms who keep bothering us I just made 32h this week which is taugh. I have to keep it low for the next 2 weeks..but don't worry tomorrow i win the lottery.

So wake up on a sunny morning planning between beach or zoo. Weather channel said there is a 60% chance it will rain. Who cares. I felt like letting the sun easily tan my skin so I just did my 15min jogg and went straight to Rockaway beach. What a gorgeous beach! Even better than Ocean City MD. It's clean, quiet and cozy! Just beautiful! I left shortly before the rain started. Made my way home and chilled on the terraxe watching the evil rain. I felt ba for my collegues. I hope they didn't go home early.

And now ladies and gentelmens let me introduce you to the highlight of the day!(background drums) Another milestone reached. My flight ticket to MEXICO is booked!!! I'll celebrate my bday mexican style. It's unbelievable but if you really want something thigs just happen. You might think maaaan she speaks like the people in this movie called the secret, but than look around my friends we all make whatever we set our mind to. Right? So yeees I'm flying. Scare though cause I don't understand their sistem.. I think I don't have any meeal included although My trip is 8h long. I will be stravingly dieimg hahha

What day is today. Wednesday is charity:day. I'm so passionate about this org. I will defineatly start fundraising for my 5000$ weel for Africa! I don't know how but I will make it. People deserve to have access to safe water. Even if it will take me more than 2 years I will bother each one of you to donate!!!
Today I took pictures with a Jerry can. Charity: water is an aweaome
org. I wish I could be in December here for charity ball. I'm really living a gorgeous life in NYC.

I love step up, I mean te flash mob thing, the viral and all the social media. Although a bit too predictable the base idea might has been sweet. Next movie is for sure Bourne Legacy.

PS Chinese lunch rules!!!

Remember Saturday is my MS Muckus race, maybe you'll help me reach 300$ . I would know you out with a hug when I see you.

And happy bday to all Maria's!

No comments:

Post a Comment