Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Heaven or hell?

Last Saturday was The MS Muck Ruckus race. It was amazing. I can't believe I ran 5 miles through the forest facing that many muddy obsticales.Let me tell you being covered in mud is the most fun thing ever. I managed to raise 173$ and also finish very good the race. Afterwards I was having a shower from the water of the fireman. It was hilarious but also so exhausting I went home and sleept till the other day.

I don't know how many of you know but I have a blog, Stefi's shorts, where I put a lot of ads, shors, prints or just thing that make people smile or just say ohhh this is nice. The most views has an article full of pictures from Googles offices. Guess what! Yesterday I visited Google NY. My friend Amalia bf is an intern ther so we all went to visit. I wish I would work there. What an amazing office and all that free godies, chocolate, drinks, everything!!!! They treat their employees really good. We we're playing Rock Band for hours in an conference room that had couches designed as bath tubs. I wanna learn to play the drumms for real! It's so hard and fun at the same time.
But of course all goo things come to an end. So all my excitement was blewn away. My roomate is going to leave(we just moved in a couple of days ago..) but she found sone family friend in NY were she will move in. I will have to figure something out...It is really sad cause I loved this place It is 10min away from Manhattan. It's the point were I wish I had a friend over. But I kinda have a way to get out of this. We'll see! I let you know!

I'm at the beach now!

No comments:

Post a Comment