Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My 25th birthday wish - video

Yes. It is here.

Alexandra Soldanescu

Today is another grateful day. I am a really lucky person. To be surrounded by all this great people is just amazing! With a lot of help from Alexandra Soldanescu the first video is ready (there will be another video with the English version).
She is a very creative person and helped me with everything. I just text-ed her on Facebook and asked her if she would be available and she immediately said yes. The day we picked for filming was very windy and
rainy but this didn't stop her. We discussed how it should look like and she perfectly put it into a beautiful 2 minutes which does send my message.
THANK YOU Alexandra cea Minunta  and everyone who is supporting my campaign!

The video explains what my 25th birthday is about and how a little gesture can bring a bigger change. I do believe that water does change everything and I am sure this birthday will help people in India get safe, clean drinking water.

http://my.charitywater.org/stefiforindia



How can you brighten my day? EASY.

- Share this video/blog post/ entire blog or the donation page on any social media channel you use (Facebook, Twitter etc)

- Spread the word

- Give up a pack of cigarettes or anything and donate

- JUST GIVE, the amount of dollars in my age or less

Have a nice evening,
Stefi

No comments:

Post a Comment