Sunday, January 20, 2013

When?

Life is so full of adventures. If you hang out with the right people it might get interesting. After an incredible rainy Friday I decided to snap out of it. First cause life is too short and secondly my free time should just be spend with a smile on my face. Right? So do what you have to do. Look in the mirror and realize the beauty of the day. Get out of bed. Make your bed. Have breakfast. Stay clean. Be happy just cause. Give it time to heal. Give it time to show you an opportunity. Think. Think. Think. Miss someone? Call. Love someone. Say it out load or show it. Do something without waiting for something in exchange. Be different. Ask yourself is this going to matter in 5 days from now before getting into a negative state. Think. That's all. Think without being selfish. Easy. Hell no. Worth it? Yes! Don't assume rather ask. Do what you love. Make a cycling appointment or two for next week. Have a coffee with a friend. Enjoy the nice sky. Find your passion. Learn something new. Put a silly song on and start singing. However be less than 4 days sad. Be yourself. Do more of what makes you happy. Be organized. Be more! Be smart. Discover your world. Embrace something new everyday. I love going to the theater. Guess what? My hometown is low in this area. I found something fun in exchange. What is your excuse? Life is funny and way too short. Put a lovely song on. Give me a smile. I am happy I have YOU in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment