Thursday, January 10, 2013

Are you ready to accept failure?

For those who don't know me, better said who don't know what I answer when asked about what is my favorite movie type. Well..that is easy. The answer is however silly but that's me. Whenever asked I say I wanna watch a happy end movie with a lot of romance with kindness happiness bubbles sparks, pink everywhere. Right. I do watch also other things that romantic Hollywood movies where you can predict the end.Why? I don't know. Cause if I look across my favorites nothing is really like that. Anyway. I always let friends surprise me. I go to the cinema and watch something picked by a friend. I had bad experiences but they weight so little. I though Avatar would be something stupid. I saw the posters and assumed it's bad even though it was the best movie at that time. I ended up watching it.

Enough about introductions. My dearly beloved friend she always chooses movies that I enjoy. This week I got to watch The impossibles which I don't wanna talk about. Tonight we watched The flight (my choice). I don't really know what I want to say. Cause I kinda got caught up writing this post but thing is I hate drinking or smoking and driving. A lot of the people I hang with do this and it's kinda ok. It's NOT. What I realized though while watching this movie is that for those 2 hours I was hoping the captain would not go to prison. I won't go into details and destroy it cause maybe you might wanna watch it. It just made me think. They did the right thing. There is a happy end. It let's you go home with a smile. 

I don't know what I am writing right now. It's 1AM I made cake today. I am exhausted. I wrote movie more than 20 times. It's bed time. 

Kind of sorry but the thing that was on my mind is are you ready to accept your failure or what makes you weak? To stand up and show it? 


<>

No comments:

Post a Comment