Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why USA this summer? Why New York?


Some of you might wonder why I took this decision. I have a pretty interesting life around Bucharest with a nice job, amazing friends, a place to sleep, all in all just beautiful. Still, I decided to at least try #makeitcount 



Photo: Copyright: www.photochic.roI will soon graduate and this was the last chance to enrol in this Summer program. I've been before to USA and it was one of the best experiences ever. Somehow I'm sad no one is going to come with me but I'm just going to enjoy it myself.

What I plan to do this Summer is more than partying, shopping and traveling. I will work at Ellis Island but at the same time I want to start working as a volunteer at a non-profit organisation it might be either Charity-Water or a different Project who knows. I am prepared for everything or at least at this moment I think so.

I plan on visiting Chicago and my friend Bigica there, Hawaii or Miami, see a NBA game, go to the Lady Gaga concert at Madison Square Garden and hopefully catch also a Coldplay, Scouting for Girls or Florence and the Machine concert. I also want to discover the New York night-life scene, eat the best burger in town, stop a cab, fall in love  and much more.

After I finish working and volunteering if it all works out I will go visit one of my best friend in Mexico and probably fly for a few days in Brazil.


I wrote it down so I won't forget what I had in mind for this Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment