Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My first day at work

I have to admit I feel extremly tired and overwhelmed with all that is happening at this moments. I'm sorry for my post yesterday that was a bit "dizzy" but I'll try organize it better. So to beginn with my roomate is chinese and her english name is Angel which is already a good sign. We all live in a house with 2 appartments. There are people from Romania, Jordan and China as far as I know. It is how it is Today I had my first day at work. I was very surprised. We filled out paper work and than we were send just to hang around there by having the audio guide tour of the ellis museum and statue of liberty than we had our free lunch and afterwards we saw 2 movies about the islands. Pretty easy, isn't it? And still I got paid for the day! If you wonder what I am going to work I still don't know it yet! I have to go >:d< i miss my 2009 usa crew!

2 comments:

  1. we miss you tooooooo :)

    anda, representing usa crew 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes, miss u too, reta:) mai baga!

    ReplyDelete